Spectre Footsites Set-Up Guide
Follow the instructions below to set-up Spectre Footsites!
- Windows: CLICK HERE
- mac: CLICK HERE
- Double click the download and save the file
- Double click the file and enter your license key when prompted
- Open the file location below depending on your operating system
- mac: ~/Library/Application Support/spectre-cli
- Windows: \AppData\Roaming\spectre-cli
- For windows search %appdata% in the search bar. For mac open finder and click go in menu bar > go to folder and enter the location above.
- Open config.json in a code editor (notepad++ is free)
- Your license key will be the first thing in the file. You then need to enter your Discord webhook and a 2captcha key OR capmonster key for captcha solving.
- You can signup and add funds to 2captcha here. And you can signup for capmonster here.
- The .zip download comes with a folder called "proxies". There is a file named proxies.txt as an example. Enter proxies 1 pre line.
- After editing the file drag it to you proxies folder where your config.json file is.
- You can create multiple different proxies.txt files for different proxy groups.
- The .zip download comes with a folder called "profiles". There is a set of example profiles in it and you can modify/edit the file to your profile information.
- After editing the file drag it to you profiles folder where your config.json file is.
- You can create multiple different profile.json files for different profile groups (we are working on getting our format added to profile converters)